The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

quite a useful

tool to learn about how small or big things really are, than using very uninspiring SI units. The largest bacteria is as large as a mechanical pencil lead? Shit. A ciliate protist too? And HIV can fit in a CD pit lol and the lep collider is as big as deimos, neptune is very small? Jupiter is 1/4 it's way t o a red dwarf!!

60 Second Mayhem 60 Second Mayhem

hmmm

give the frontpage space back! this is as unoriginal as it can be.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

it hit the news

it's largely rooted in the cliche of the news, but nonetheless the graphics are smooth, not the best looking but nice and the concept was good!

Boomshine Boomshine

this game has

a lot of copyfakes, that means it's awesome! It's hard too!

Obechi Obechi

cool

I don't know about the other people but it doesn't get easier in later levels. And unlike other reaction games the mechanics doean't get too overly exaggerated in later levels (many balls that the screen is pwah!)

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

glitches

one glitch is on the tutorial. You can die on the tutorial and after that the person will go on a perpetual cycle of jumping up and down.

Second glitch, dying on a virtual squish, third glitch is platform glitches. I think it has to do with the fact that they are moving platforms and also acts as spikes.

Asteroid I/X Asteroid I/X

there's something wrong

first, it's an asteroid game, nothing new, and the controls were all messed up, I have to guess how can you play this game? The whole game is unfriendly.

Flee 2 Flee 2

this seems like a simple avoider game on the first

modes but I like the matrix mode, It looked nice game there.

Canabalt Canabalt

wew

It was like a part of a hidden story that you have no goddamn clue. But the game isn't basically jumping too. It has more unpredictability on it unlike any else.

Equanimity Equanimity

what's wrong

too simple. It's not equal in terms of frills. Add some equality ambience too.

but the concept and for the first flash(orly?) good.